Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Attacking the Leaners






Getting ready for a show that will be up in August. I have all of the paintings that will be hung at the framers, and now I am working on paintings that will be in mattes (in a bin) in the gallery during our show. The past 2 days I have worked on 2 paintings that were started previously. They were filed away (along with ~50 others!) waiting for further inspiration. I have completed these 2 paintings. They are in 2 different styles, representing 2 different periods in my painting life---or 2 different days of the week!
I would like to have your input as to which one you prefer. Don't be shy, it's just 'us' here! Your feedback is both interesting and valuable. Please go to the top of the right hand column here to cast your vote.

The top painting is a more traditional floral (no name yet) and the bottom painting I have titled 'This Just Made Me Smile'. I think you can tell by my title attempts which one I enjoyed the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment